Saturday, June 16, 2012

ECT Follow-up: Chemtrails: Vinegar Warriors

I'm writing this follow up to my previous post about chemtrails because I feel that this information needs to be known about a certain myth about this myth, and that is that vinegar can remove chemtrail chemicals.

One of the claims is that if you spray a mixture of water and vinegar on concrete or asphalt, it will neutralize and clean off any chemtrail residue.

Let me give all of you a little bit of knowledge first.

Concrete and asphalt are both very porous materials, and both can and do absorb any mini and micro particles they come in contact with, which is why both materials change color over time, because they are absorbing stuff from their environments.

This being said, it should be noted that vinegar is an acetic acid. It's very good at cleaning. It reduces grease sinks drains, and is even used as a solvent for removing epoxy and rust.

Now, with this little bit of knowledge I will tell that what you are actually seeing when you spray down your driveway, or walkway, or what ever else you spray vinegar and water, is not chemtrail residue, it is in fact dust, dirt, ash, pollen, exhaust particles, air pollution particles, and if you're spraying it on a driveway, what ever fluids are dripping out of your car, and none of this is nothing out of the ordinary.

The reason why vinegar gets this stuff up better then soap is because being an acid, it dissolves stuff, where soap can only clean off top layer dirt and grime, and not stuff that is deeper down or has been bonded to the surface.

Another claim is that if you let a certain mixture of vinegar and water evaporate into the air, it will get rid of chemtrail stuff from the atmosphere.

Besides the fact that there is no evidence at all that chemtrails exist, it wouldn't work in the first place. You would need a very high concentration in order to rid the atmosphere around your house of chemtrail stuff, assuming it could get rid of it at all.

Not only is this a waste of time and money, and stinks up the place as well, with prolonged exposure, depending on the ph value, it can be harmful.

Despite the fact that vinegar is a relatively weak acid, it is still an acid, and can erode your nasal and breathing passages, and potentially damage your lungs.

To put it to a point, it is simply not worth your time, money, or health, to try to rid your home of something that doesn't even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment