Thursday, August 30, 2012

Robbert van Broeke: Now Nancy Talbott tells Chorley family to “get on with your life”

By

Now, since this whole saga started, with Robbert claiming to have contacted various dead crop circle related figures, and the general howls of disgust from the crop circle community, I was surprised that suddenly Talbott, Van Broeke and other supporters such as Suzanne Taylor, suddenly became very, very quiet. It seems that after the outrage they were keeping their heads down. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. As Colin Andrews has posted on his website, Nancy Talbott has been very vocal and very blunt by telling the complaining Chorley family to “get on with your life”. So love and light!

The Chorley family have felt very upset with the whole affair and have contacted Nancy directly. Nancy has responded thus:

“Mr. Chorley,

Please save yourself the time and trouble of any further correspondence. You have already made your viewpoint clear and I have done my best to do the same. I don’t intend to read any additional assaults on my or Robbert’s intelligence or integrity.  You must either accept what I have written as truthful, or not, and get on with your life–because I have said what I can.

Sincerely, 
Nancy Talbott”

That is about as sensitive and conciliatory as a house-brick to the side of your head.

Understandably the Chorley family have responded:

To continue this article: Robbert van Broeke: Now Nancy Talbott tells Chorley family to “get on with your life”

No comments:

Post a Comment